Unmoderated Testing

One of 3 tests which i would  to use to test my mobile app would be ” find the lowest cost home broadband subscription” i.e, which option one would access  for the certain privilege of home broadband subscription and for lowest cost. According to result  it was clear from where one could access to particular option which was help and support and further internet then home internet plans (DSL) .  The results would help me to observe how  easy and accessible the app is, how fast the audience can access to different features  ,the testing will help me to how and where i am getting lost on my website , it will help me to make changes where needed to improve the application , i can also add new features which will make it look more graceful  and enchanting .                        “The goal of iteration is to get closer to the answer, solution, or discovery with each repetition. The concept and the solution eventually converge, such as in a math function or a scientific discovery, because you progress toward your desired result each time you iterate or tweak the product”.  all about iteration is to  improve   your project  and make it handy and easy to use for every age group .